• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

animal training broken?

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have trained my pet to 100% going from 2 slot to 3 slot and for 3 days now i cannot increase any stats or resists or skills... it says since you have been in combat recently you may not use this feature.... i have tryed loggging in and out changing pets chars clients... waiting days everything i cannot train any pets

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
while waiting for the GM try telling your pet all stop, all stay and invis yourself. Then wait until you pop out of invisibility after 2 minutes and try again. If at any time the pet was targeting you the combat flag should have worn off after that. If that doesn't help the GM is your only hope that I know of...

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i will do it and wait the 3 days for gm and they always arrive the minute you leave kkeyboard

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
while waiting for the GM try telling your pet all stop, all stay and invis yourself. Then wait until you pop out of invisibility after 2 minutes and try again. If at any time the pet was targeting you the combat flag should have worn off after that. If that doesn't help the GM is your only hope that I know of...
already tryed everything you can imagine it seems to say the same for every single pet. gm seems only option but that always never works out as i always miss them because they take hours to come

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
already tryed everything you can imagine it seems to say the same for every single pet. gm seems only option but that always never works out as i always miss them because they take hours to come
Let the pet die, after rez the msg should be gone. If not it's the GM wait game.

Just seen the "same for every pet" maybe kill your character once?

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay killing my pet and character worked thanks alot man... been really annoying me for a while now

update i had to kill my pet and character for every single one of my pets needing animal training.... but glad its working now thanks again

Last edited: