• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

animal lore

G

i`m stuck at 106.1 animal lore. i cant seem to gain by vet or taming. i`m taming bulls and veting a reptalon. anyone have any ideas?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just the usual.

- Do you have any skill points left?

- If you've used all your skill points, do you have an arrow pointing down on some skill with points so you can gain in animal lore?

- Is the skill arrow on animal lore pointing up?

G

And if the answer to all the above is 'Yes' then just try taming something, or using an already tamed pet and just lore it over and over again. You don't have to close the gump each time.

Set up a macro Use Skill Animal Lore, Wait for Target, Target Last. Set your pet to last target and keep pressing the key over and over until you gain

I

imported_GFY

If your still training both lore and taming, try turning taming off when you tame. The game checks both taming and lore for a gain when your taming. By turning one of them off all checks go to the one you want to gain in.