• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Animal Lore Window

L

Loral

Why do we have the old style 2D lore window when the single sheet that you get in KR is so much better? Even people that hated KR said it was better but we get the 1989 version instead.

In general I am very disappointed in this client. I adopted KR thinking that was the way the game was headed and was looking forward to the SA release. Then I started it up, and for every step forward there are five back. The whole thing is just ugly and makes me not want to play.

I will wait and see if modders can make it look like something from this decade, but I am not going back to 2d and if this is the only other option, it will be back to shopping other games.

C

Cloak&Dagger

The gumps should be moddable in the future...Aside from that, all the gump art from 2d was used because that is something that was complained about.