• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal lore on Gdragons?

4u2nv

What is the required Animal Lore and animal taming to control a Greater Dragon?
I've also heard rumors that obtaining a pet through the means of transferring as oppose to taming it yourself has an affect on the pet. Is that true? Any light shed would be great. Thanks.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the required Animal Lore and animal taming to control a Greater Dragon?
I've also heard rumors that obtaining a pet through the means of transferring as oppose to taming it yourself has an affect on the pet. Is that true? Any light shed would be great. Thanks.
Just get both to 105 and you should be good to go on a single tame Greater Dragon.

I just transfered two GD, that I Tamed to my new Tamer on the other account. He is for stable slots and taming Cu's.

He had Lore (106.x)and Taming (105.0) and no problem.

I have never seen any affect on a transfered pet.

At 105/105 you can receive and have control of a Once Tamed Greater Dragon, just bring lots of meat, just in case it gets ... cantankerous. :)

I say once tamed, meaning tamed by a single person (vs being tamed many times by the same person as I do not think that raises the To Tame value anymore).

4u2nv

Just get both to 105 and you should be good to go on a single tame Greater Dragon.

I just transfered two GD, that I Tamed to my new Tamer on the other account. He is for stable slots and taming Cu's.

He had Lore (106.x)and Taming (105.0) and no problem.

I have never seen any affect on a transfered pet.

At 105/105 you can receive and have control of a Once Tamed Greater Dragon, just bring lots of meat, just in case it gets ... cantankerous. :)

I say once tamed, meaning tamed by a single person (vs being tamed many times by the same person as I do not think that raises the To Tame value anymore).
THANKS! :thumbsup:

Z

Zodiac19

At 105 taming and lore your dragon will be seriously hard to control (71%), 110 in each will give you maximum control.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Long, LONG, ago, when you transfered pets they became more onery and harder to control with each owner the pet had. The only way to fix this was to release it and have the original tamer retame it and transfer it back to you. That didn't actually last to long as a game mechanic since everyone hated it. And all the pets that where tamed before it was implemented said they had had 0 owners when you lored them.

As for greater dragons, I to recommend the 110 taming and lore for control.