• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

animal lore mob reference list idea

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UOGuide and Stratic's Hunters Guide do that.
I hate to break it to you but that data in Stratics hunter's guide is horribly out of date,inaccurate and/or none existent. I know many people have worked very hard to improve this situation so this is not a criticism of them in anyway! But an in game lore gump that compared the present creature you are looking at to the official min/max number would be heavenly!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol heck even if a certain third party program ( that shall remain nameless) would create a script that would view my lore data and then add it to the data base for the hunters guide ...I would spend my days happly running around loring and killing and loring some more just to increase the pool of the sample size!

Not that I would EVER use a program like that......

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hate to break it to you but that data in Stratics hunter's guide is horribly out of date,inaccurate and/or none existent. I know many people have worked very hard to improve this situation so this is not a criticism of them in anyway! But an in game lore gump that compared the present creature you are looking at to the official min/max number would be heavenly!
Yeah, i haven't used Stratics' Hunter's Guide for years, i mainly use UOGuide. However, Pinco's UI for EC tells you the range of stats that a creature can have when you lore it. It'll also tell you approximately what Rating that pet will have if it's tamed, between 1-5.