• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal Form Requires 100 skill to cast?

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just stoned on 51 ninjitsu skill to my throwing gargoyle and I have 29 skill increase so I'm at 80 total. Now all of a sudden it says when ever I even click the animal form icon that I need 100 skill to even cast this spell? I'm pretty sure you only need 0 skill to even attempt to cast it.

Anyone know what I might have done to break my character?

I'm relatively sure that I'll get a canned response from a GM here shortly. Should be super useful.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It won't let me cast the spell period. When I cast it the saying says you need 100 ninjitsu skill to cast this spell. The menu never even comes up for me to choose a transformation.

GM's just gave me the canned response of report this and we'll never get back to you thanks!

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just cast animal form at 67.4 skill on my character on Chesapeake. I didn't experience any problems. It appears somehow your character is bugged! Sorry :(

Check real skill to be sure in fact ninjitsu stoned on your character properly and in the proper amount of skill?

Good luck with getting resolution :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It won't let me cast the spell period. When I cast it the saying says you need 100 ninjitsu skill to cast this spell. The menu never even comes up for me to choose a transformation.

GM's just gave me the canned response of report this and we'll never get back to you thanks!

Are you standing still?

If your moving when casting animal form - it will go back to the last form you picked - which might now be above your current skill level.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you standing still?

If your moving when casting animal form - it will go back to the last form you picked - which might now be above your current skill level.
This is my guess as well

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you standing still?

I'm standing perfectly still only clicking the icon. I know how it works and this is $#)#ed up. NOTHING requires Ninjitsu to be 100 for anything to even be cast. But somehow this is the message I'm getting. You need 100 Ninjitsu skill to cast this spell.

Stripped naked, stone off the skill, died, cast purge.

I just worked the skill up to GM and now I've got the list to reappear.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM cal on these forums. thats the only way i ever got a responce for broken ****.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe a problem with the special talismans? (Those that gives you another animal form?)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm standing perfectly still only clicking the icon. I know how it works and this is $#)#ed up. NOTHING requires Ninjitsu to be 100 for anything to even be cast. But somehow this is the message I'm getting. You need 100 Ninjitsu skill to cast this spell.

Stripped naked, stone off the skill, died, cast purge.

I just worked the skill up to GM and now I've got the list to reappear.
An odd problem there. Glad to hear you fixed it though. I was going to suggest stoning the skill off, trying animal form again, then stoning it back on.