• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Animal Form Gump

• Thread starter muscle n flow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

muscle n flow

I am working on a ninja and I'm completely amazed at the amount of regen that Dog/Cat form gives. It's nuts! But I'm working on him for PvP, and having to click on the gump in the middle of the fight to select a form could slow me down too much to get the surprise kill. Even though casting it on the run selects the last form, I don't know if I will need to use Wolf to chase or Dog/Cat for healing. Am I the only one who wishes they would just code in all of the various animal forms (at least one for each beneficial effect) so that I could have separate macros for the ones I need to use?

And just for more discussion, here is the template I was planning on.

120 melee
100 hiding
120 stealth
120 ninjitsu
120 spellweaving
100 tactics

I don't know what to do with the last 40 skill points... I could throw it in meditation, or use any of the multitudes of +stealth items to free up more points and put up to like 80 meditation or possibly chivalry. Do you think my plan to dismount, poison shuriken, summon Fae, then death strike/armor ignore/whatever will catch anybody off guard? Also, I'm at a loss of which melee skill to pick. Was gonna go swords for bladed staff dismount/AI. I don't have much for defense, but I'm hoping I won't need it. :thumbsup:

Thoughts?

Edit: Given a little more thought, I'd probably be better off going with Bushido rather than Spellweaving, since pet ball summoning a Lesser Hiryu is much faster than casting Summon Fae. It would also give me access to Confidence and Nerve Strike if I went with Swords. But I'm leaning more towards Macing for Clubs, dismount and shadowstrike on a fast weapon sounds nice. Plus all the maces I would plan on using (hammer picks, maybe maces for disarm) would be one handed, leaving a hand open for pots and shuriken throwing.