• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Angry Protesters only taking gold not food ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read a few posts about Angry Protesters, the blue text ones (not grey which need be arrested), saying that they take either gold or food to be pacified.

Well, whenever I have found any, they only accept the 1,000 gp from me, if I try giving them food they say they have no use for it.........

What gives ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it seems I found the reason..........

I was mistakengly trying to feed them "raw" fish steaks......

When I replaced them with cooked ones, they started taking them.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA Guess the protesters are not into raw fish sushi ! lol

I have seen a tiny issue on Siege compared to Chesapeake though.

I fed them fine on Ches. *was cooked foods* np got gump and whatevers credit for feeding the hungry etc. thank you etc etc.

I did same thing on Siege, food vanished, no words no gumps no gee thanks for ye support nothing so maybe the protesters there are just ornery.
Or our food is mysteriously vanishing, without getting credit for feeding the masses.

I have arrested 6 so far now that I am finding the chests with the ropes.

:)

Well the gray angrier rioters, that is, I have arrested some of em at least.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Protestors should also accept clothing, but I haven't tried that yet :)

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if it has to do with the rep as you get higher or not. They used to accept everything, then seemed to be picky about what they want. Others though still take what you give them. I have a couple types of food with me, but seems some only wants gold or food. I havn't got cloth yet but will sometime. I am wondering it is a broken bug though, eachtime we give them something they dont' take we still get rep, or atleast the message.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not sure if it has to do with the rep as you get higher or not. They used to accept everything, then seemed to be picky about what they want. Others though still take what you give them. I have a couple types of food with me, but seems some only wants gold or food. I havn't got cloth yet but will sometime. I am wondering it is a broken bug though, eachtime we give them something they dont' take we still get rep, or atleast the message.
I haven't seen any turn down fish steaks yet, and I've fed so many protesters and arrested so many rioters today, I lost track a long time ago of how many I've done. *exhausted sigh*

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it seems I found the reason..........

I was mistakengly trying to feed them "raw" fish steaks......

When I replaced them with cooked ones, they started taking them.
Yeah, sushi isn't for everyone.