• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Angel Gift boxes

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am trying to put together a picture with all the different colors of Angel Gift Boxes. If you have a different color than the ones displayed on the roof of my zento house please let me know so i can take a picture of it.

Thank you for your time.

Scribbles

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you heavens angel for the chance to snag this picture. There are 21 angel gift boxes in her collection and I havent seen any other colors besides the ones seen here. picture below

Attachments

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, where are they from ? I missed their introduction somehow, holiday gift ?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 4 unique ones from a Catskills EM event that year.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone have a picture of the extra 4 from the catskills em event or have a clue how many of them were dropped?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have a picture of the extra 4 from the catskills em event or have a clue how many of them were dropped?
They were unique so only 1 of each. Here are two of them: Navy Blue and Abyssal (It's two tone up close)

Unique Angel Boxes.png

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ooooo and the jealousy starts... hehe. Manticore if you ever wanted to get rid of them you know where to sell. :)