• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Andrew didn't whack me!

E

Evilminion

I sent several of my characters into the rift last night to make their choices... after all, gotta be ready for the big fight! In the process, though, I discovered a couple of very interesting things:

1) If you have a candle in your inventory, and double-click it while standing in front of Andrew, you will drop it on the ground. And you can move it. Even though you're supposedly paralyzed. I made a little circle of candles around my character. :D And they stick around; they were still there when I brought the next character in.

2) Even when I answered "NO", and Andrew revealed the Death card, I didn't die. I was returned to Moonglow, a countdown started over my head, and when it reached zero......... nothing happened. This may be because my character has the "young" tag? (Don't even ask about the strange series of events that currently has me running around Sosaria on an ethereal beetle with the "young" tag hanging over my head...)

3) You don't have to say just "yes" or "no", but it has to be somewhere in your answer. I got a little bit silly about four characters into the process, and instead of answering "no", I answered "You, sir, are an ass-hat. Yes, you. Complete ass-hat. And a tool." And the game read that as "yes". Whoops!

Any way, just figured I'd pass along the trivia. I'm so excited about this new development; I can't wait to see the consequences of my choices!

L

love2winalot

I sent a charater in on LS, and another guy was there and could run around, and recall out. If this is just a random accident happening, "Heard of 2-3 people able to do this", then it is ok. BUUUUUT, if there is some common theme that causes it, "ie, a bug, or loophole", then EA needs to fix it.

Otherwise someone might start the War early, and just Kill everyone that goes in there.:D

E

Evilminion

Update on this: you can double-click torches to drop them as well. And it looks like you can drop pretty much anything, too. I left nekkid this time, having dropped shirt, pants, and cloak in the rift. :D Next person in after me is going to wonder big-time about what Andrew's been up to with the supplicants... :eek: :blushing:

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its sick i know...but Andrew didnt try to whack me, instead he tried the reach around. Whats worse is I was wearing nothing but a *young tag*!!!

OMG!!

:stir:

:sword:

sorry...couldnt resist!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: