• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And yes another New Magincia question

M

mjolnir131

If after 22 days they plots are to revert to regular housing rule how can you place a house as it stands right now all the plots are in town, or most of them are i walked around and tested the message of left the protection and entered the protection . will that be changed here soon or will they forever be one of the few GZ houses in the game?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think that they are INTENDED to be in the guard zone. In fact, such a feature is why the Fel-side New Magincia has the potential to be a safe alternative for shopping for those who can't go to Luna, because of their murderer status (as simply being red is not grounds for being guard-whacked anymore, and one would have to steal while there, or deliberately enter combat on NM or in the seas surrounding it, to even GET into the city in a state that the guards could be called in on.

That rule doesn't necessarily apply anymore. After all, there are several areas freely placable that are ENTIRELY in the Ter Mur Royal City Guardzone, E & SE of the gate. In fact, I own one of them on LA, and another has been there almost since the facet opened. Neither are improperly placed.

I do have one question, though. Does the Griselda quest still give a Magincia map for the imp location, and is the location still accessible?

M

mjolnir131

good question but if the house that sat over it assuming it's under a house was open to the public could you dig it up anyways?