• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And the winner of the House Builder Contest is.....

K

Kurgan

After looking at all the designs.
Looking for functionality, easy of moving around.
And an over all good area to play with.
IE doing deco.
I have decided on DevilsOwn as the winner.

There were many great designs. I want to thank all who entered.
I will be putting up another post with all the designs.
Again thanks to all, and I hope you had fun.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Quite impressive. Thanks for hosting the contest Kurgan!

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does one go about creating a design? On a free shard? A lot of copy and pasting? Just curious how people were able to do such, like the decorating of brit bank, and the fairgrounds one.

K

Kurgan

House Builder.. Link in profile.
Full offline version for making those hosue dreams come true..

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations DevilsOwn!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
::::thud!:::::

holy cow.... at a loss for words

Kurgan, thank you so much for giving everyone the opportunity to file their dreams with you, and for providing the tool to do so

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congrats and a Job Well Done Lady Devils Own! Please get a hold of me to set up a time to recieve your Grand Prize of 25 million in Gold. :)

Everyone who contributed did a wonderful job. Kurgan thanks again for putting on and running this wonderful event.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Indeed - Congratulations DevilsOwn!

Can't wait to see the other designs as well. :bowdown:

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:cheerleader:
Congratulations, DevilsOwn!
Nice design! I would love to have a castle designed like that!

BlissMarie

T

Teeshy

Congrats DevilsOwn! =D I really like your design =) The grassy courtyard is something close to what I'd put in mine too =)

I never got time to finsih my design, but now that I have a footprint I plan to! ;) Just for my own satisfaction, to see how it would turn out =)

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a very impressive design DevilsOwn. Very impressive.

Borric

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very Nice indeed!!!
Y'all drop by Legends sometime and I can show ya more of her works *grins*

Congrats Dev!!!

S

Shantia

This is really beautiful! Would it be ruded to borrow the design for an 18x18? :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) it would be an honor, Shantia, and if you do adapt it for 18x18 please post when completed! I would love to see it!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Lady Devils Own,

Hey your in luck. I have enough Gold on Legends to pay you there instead of you comming over ot Napa to pick it up. Let me know when I can pop in and pay you your 25 million in Gold Grand Prize!

S

Shantia

:) it would be an honor, Shantia, and if you do adapt it for 18x18 please post when completed! I would love to see it!
Mmm i've been playing with an 18x18 version and i'm not sure it will work, atleast not and give it any justice to your beautiful design..it would be exceedingly cramped looking :( *sad!* Court yard wouldnt even show in an 18x18 hehe.. Ohhh well. Doubtful the devs are gonna redeisgn castles but oh man if they did make it look like yours i would be doing anything to try and get a castle lol!

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I considered it but I didn't know where to start. I have some half-baked ideas; maybe I'll post them later, since I'll have a little more time the next few days.

Congrats to DevilsOwn! I like that design, it's really pretty and I'd love to see castles like that dotting the lands of Britannia... *coughcoughhintdevsbettertakenoticecough* :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we can only hope, Faerunner :)

I think maybe the trouble is (thinking about some of the exceptional whining that goes on over at UHall) that we are, as a group, a bit too polite :D

would like to say a big Thank You! to Lord Nabin for making the prize available to me on my home shard of Legends

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I redesigned the keep, but I really didn't make major changes. I mainly took out the "courtyard" areas on the lower floor and utilized that space, as well as made the lower rooms accessible from the first floor.

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This design should be sent to the Dev's as an alternative castle design. I would be happy to have my castle look like this design.

L

Lady Red

Congrats!!! Your design is awesome :]
I cannot wait until the other ones are displayed