• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And the party begins again

M

Mystra

Greetings All,

Thank you for being patient during the downtime and for all your well wishes and questions as to the return of this forum you love so much . It will take more time to return the look to where we were but in the meantime lets get things back in order on our end. Just because the old warnings are not here does not mean you can take advantage of that, and rest assured i can still enforce the rules as needed;)
Hope you are all well!
Mystra :rolleyes:

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Mystra, you know all Great Lake posters are very well behaved and polite! How could of you forgotten that !

And I have swamp land in AZ for sale cheap!

G

Googly

To be fair...isn't there a lake or two near Phoenix? Doesn't have to be sal****er or sandy to be a beach. ;)

Edit:

Hehe...now thats a funny censor...

Salt water.

M

Mystra

Oh yes I forget soemtimes how well behaved the GL community is !!
What was i thinking?:cool:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No Mystra, you know all Great Lake posters are very well behaved and polite! How could of you forgotten that !

And I have swamp land in AZ for sale cheap!
Would you be interested in a summer cottage up near the north pole ?

B

Barbosa

According to my predictions, at the rate of global warming, by the time I'm done paying it off. It will be just nice :eek:

S

Still Frame

Where are all of our regular board warriors? :( i :heart: the new boards though!

S

Shadow

It is with extreme sadness that I view my post count...

THOUSANDS OF MEANINGLESS TROLL POSTS LOST

WTB my post count back. I will never get that many posts.

Oh and what happened to my old trolling forum?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. I miss the old forums.. Hopefully these are really only temporary. This doesn't even feel like stratics. I think I'll run away and go cry in a corner now.