• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] And Selling, rares and oddities.. v 1.0

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First, all these items are for sale but since i have no clue on the price I guess I will start posting them here and looking for price checks. Im open to offers but I would like to have price checks first so I know their price ranges..

I'll post more items as a v2.0 tomorrow or this weekend, whenever i find some time.

Thanks a lot, in advance, for any price check and any extra info on these items :) [This is not an auction]

1) 255 stones stuck items

1A) Statue stuck in a backpack (x2)
1B) Statue stuck in a box (axeable) [Price check: 15m to 25m]
1C) Angel statue stuck in a box (axeable) [Price check: 15m to 25m]
1D) Bust statue stuck in a box (axeable) [Price check: 15m to 25m]
1E) Female statue stuck in a box (axeable) [Price check: 15m to 25m]
1F) Angel statue stuck in a box (axeable) .. different facing than 1C [Price check: 15m to 25m]
1G) Red Check stuck in a crate (axeable) [Price check: 100m]

2) Server Births

2A) Book, 2 stones [Price check: 75m]
2B) mini book? it just says "Virtue" as an item name. Maybe a seer item? [Price check: 200-400m range]
2C) Skull with Candle. They look very similar, but they have different graphics on the fire. Means 2 skulls with candle lit and 2 unlit doesnt make a complete set :O [Price check: 30m to 65m each]

3) Oddities

3A) Orc Mask that doesnt have durability [Price check: 10-15m]
3B) Runebook that weight 44 stones [Price check: 25m to 50m]

4) Old Stuff

4A) Stuffy Horse (white) [Price check: 175m+]
4B) Wine Chocolate (its listed here as Season 3, Asian Shards, unknown amount of drops)
4C) Songpyun (same as 4B, its listed here as Season 3, Asian Shards, unknown amount of drops) [Price check: 75m+]
4D) The Head Of Lord Mike The Great (yes, can be locked down since it starts with "the.."
4E) Leg Jerky Of Lord Neval (sadly, cant be locked down)
4F) 2 keys with one letter 's' difference: "I Survived The Orc Invasion of 2003" and "I Survived the Orc Invasions of 2003"
4G) EM wedding ring i guess, name is "I Take This Elf To Be My Wife, From Server Up To Down, As Long As I Shall Spawn" ... pretty cool name in my opinion. [Price check: 100m to 150m]

5) Funny set

5A) Personal Bless Deed For Bill Clinton
5B) Personal Bless Deed For Monica Lewinsky
5C) AoS Rose: George Bush, Age Of Shadow Early Settler

6) Three Stooges set and Bonnie's sandals

6A)
Curly Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! (Thigh Boots)
Larry Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! (Thigh Boots)
Moe Was There For The Age Of Shadows Launch! (Surcoat)
6B) Bonnie, Age Of Shadows Early Settler (sandals)

Thanks a lot, in advance, for any price check and any extra info on these items :) [This is not an auction]

I'll update this post with any price check and/or if I sell any of these items.

Last edited:

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** edit, the keys are rare. My apologies.***

FYI 4F, the keys, are not rare. You can buy blank keys from npc tinkers and rename them to whatever you want.

Last edited:

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI 4F, the keys, are not rare. You can buy blank keys from npc tinkers and rename them to whatever you want.
I tried it before but I couldnt do it. Can you tell us how ? i always end up with a key that says something like "a key : I survived ..."

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id be willing to give you 25 mil for 3B) Runebook that weight 44 stones

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd offer the following:

1b - 15m
1c - 15m
1d - 15m
1e - 15m
1f - 15m
Wedding Ring 20m

5a - 5m
5b - 5m
5c - 5m

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried it before but I couldnt do it. Can you tell us how ? i always end up with a key that says something like "a key : I survived ..."
Wow, very sorry. I just tried this again and you are right, I can delete my previous post if you wish.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id be interested in 4E - leg jerky (cant be locked down) for 15mil

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to buy "4d" for 20m. Please icq me at 609670565 or just PM me here. Thank you.