• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] And selling Morph Earrings

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-5-19_19-8-39.png

Price check on these, last I saw in traders hall they were talking 100m or so. That was 2 yrs ago.

I have zero need for them so best offer in this thread by 7pm australian time on wednesday, (time of posting is 7pm australian time sunday.)

They are on Oceania but i can take them to atlantic.

cheers MissE

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
24 hours to go if you want. I am not over fussed if they don't sell this time round but won't be 'giving' them away :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they sell better in the normal trade forum. most people who pay 100m plus for them use for pvp.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye well I am not selling for 45m as that is probably half what they are worth, will hang on to them longer as a novelty item. Maybe list then in the trade forum later, not sure. Still have another few hours before I decide.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll pay 75m for them, I've paid less for ones with less durability.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aye well I am not selling for 45m as that is probably half what they are worth, will hang on to them longer as a novelty item. Maybe list then in the trade forum later, not sure. Still have another few hours before I decide.
Just for the record they range between 50-150m, I think your above offer from @Nails Warstein at 75m is fair.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd wait myself tbh. This pair is at max durability.
Oddly enough, the last few pairs i've had I was able to PoF them... don't know if something changed or those pairs were somewhat duped but I was able to. They were all vendorable as well

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Oddly enough, the last few pairs i've had I was able to PoF them... don't know if something changed or those pairs were somewhat duped but I was able to. They were all vendorable as well
If that’s the case they will probably just go up in value

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried mine with a loose bottle of PoF and a full keg and got the message, "You cannot use the powder on that item".

Maybe you used the old faction "Powder of Perseverance"?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive had good luck selling these on atlantic luna vendor for 150m. have sold about 3 pairs for that price. have also bought them for alot lower, but not on atlantic.