• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] And Selling List:

• Thread starter Ozzmandias
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Ozzmandias

Hiya, I'm clearing some space so would really appreciate price checks / offers on the following:

Protector of the Battle Mage

LT Guard Sash Replica

Tall Banana tree

Small Banana tree

Glowing runes from Primeval Lich:
> Red
> Blue P shape
> Blue M shape

Conjurer's Garb with 140 Luck

5 HPI Most Knowledge Robe (replica)

+25 Stat Scroll

Ranger's cloak of augmentation.

Many thanks for taking a look,

Cheers

Oz

D

Druido

Hey,

Let me know how much you want for Conjurer garb and the glowing runes and the +25 stat if you still have it.

On second thought, if you have a reasonable price, ill get everything from you. I appreciate a break down of the price for each item too.

Thanks.

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya, been doing some price checks with folks in game and gotten some answers:

Protector of the Battle Mage - sold a couple of these for 9M each, have a few left still.

LT Guard Sash Replica - 33M on other shards, but I was told around 25 here :/ I think I'll keep it if it's really that low.

Tall Banana tree - 9M

Small Banana tree - 2M

Glowing runes from Primeval Lich:
> Red -5M
> Blue P shape - 6M
> Blue M shape - 7M

Conjurer's Garb with 140 Luck - cheapest for these seems to be 24M now, but I'll sell for 22M since that's 5M more then the non luck one.

5 HPI Most Knowledge Robe (replica) - not a lot, maybe 4-5M

+25 Stat Scroll - 5M - quite a bit cheaper then I've seen on vendors, but I'm happy with that.

Ranger's cloak of augmentation -13M

Lemme know what you / others think of the prices!

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

Nevermind, taken it all off shard now to sell, sorry.

Cheers

Oz