• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] and Selling* EM Bennu's Last EM Drop* ATL* Dec 14th, 2017*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Had to have one (sentimental reasons) so logged in and snagged one... the one I got has an item count of 5/125 and yours is 2/125. Could not get mine to act like a container though. Is it supposed to open as well as being an ask/answer ball?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Place the bookcase in your pack animal, where you will be able to open it and remove contents. Contents are books penned by EM Bennu i presume.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had to have one (sentimental reasons) so logged in and snagged one... the one I got has an item count of 5/125 and yours is 2/125. Could not get mine to act like a container though. Is it supposed to open as well as being an ask/answer ball?
you can take them out like @Spellbound said, but they will respawn. im not sure max amount, think its 7 books. so its an 8 lockdown item but worth having considering the significance.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 75214

Price check / Selling.

some sold cheap the first day, i think i saw one for 75m on a vendor, but price is around 150 to 175m today on vendors. Id be happy to offer 100 just to buy another one. its hard to say where price will average out at when it gets hard to find. some of these items are first seen on vendors for 75 to 100m, then 6 months later people are paying a billion.

While i dont think this item will ever reach 1bil, i could see it going for around 300m when it gets harder to find.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
you can take them out like @Spellbound said, but they will respawn. im not sure max amount, think its 7 books. so its an 8 lockdown item but worth having considering the significance.
Yeah, I was hoping they were books that actually had some of Bennu's writings in them. But, once I did the packy trick I saw they were the normal spawning type books. *shrugs* Oh well, such is life