• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] and possibly selling some Server Births

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail and well met!

I am a long time veteran UO player that has come out of retirement after speaking with one of my friends. Fortunately, I have kept my account active (in terms of payment) but just installed the UO client back on my machine thist past week. I am glad to say that I have several items of value that I would like to get a price check on and potentially sell. I heard that a lot has changed (Stygian Abyss/High Seas) and a lot of my equipment appears to be outdated in comparrison. With that being said, I need to build somewhat of a nest egg to get back into the game and was informedthat this is a great place to sell rares. I will provide an ICQ number for easier contact once I am home from work (and receive a new acct if I cannot remember my old password), but please feel free to post here with a price check or any interest.

Also, I am a little bit outdated on prices, so I would appreciate a realistic price range...I know there is inflation, but my 15-20 million gold does not seem nearly as valuable anymore.

These items are located on the Atlantic Shard:

1. Marble Table (three piece set)
2. Brazier (not Doom style, server birth)
3. Kettle
4. Spittoon
5. Ceramic Mug
6. Mandrake Root (has the greenish accent)
7. Blue Glass filled with Ale
8. Full Jars
9. Empty Jar
10. Open Book
11. Two Story Statue from Deciet (x2)
12. Sandstone Bench
13. Folded Sheet
14. Sheet Music

Any help would be appreciated.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
prices that i know:
1. Marble Table (three piece set) - about 50m per piece
2. Brazier (not Doom style, server birth)
3. Kettle - 30m
4. Spittoon - 75-100ish
5. Ceramic Mug - 30m
6. Mandrake Root (has the greenish accent)
7. Blue Glass filled with Ale
8. Full Jars - unsure
9. Empty Jar - around 100m
10. Open Book - 20-25m
11. Two Story Statue from Deciet (x2) 150-250m depending on if it talks
12. Sandstone Bench
13. Folded Sheet
14. Sheet Music

I could be off on a few of the prices. i have interest in a few of the ones you listed, if you end up wanting to sell let us know in this thread or make a new one. Thanks.

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I could be off on a few of the prices. i have interest in a few of the ones you listed, if you end up wanting to sell let us know in this thread or make a new one. Thanks.
Please feel free to offer in this thread.

Also, I cannot reply to any PMs until I have ten posts, so it may take a day or two for me to get back to you via PM.

Thank you for showing interest.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here are my bids:

1. Marble Table (three piece set) - 150 mil
2. Brazier (not Doom style, server birth) - 45 mil
6. Mandrake Root (has the greenish accent)- 50 mil (as long as it isnt the whispering rose graphic)
7. Blue Glass filled with Ale- check to see if you can remove the ale if you cant its worthless as the humility quest freindship mug is bugged and comes out as a mug of ale
8. Full Jars - 50 mil
10. Open Book - 15 mil
12. Sandstone Bench - can you post a picture if its what i think it is 75mil
13. Folded Sheet - 50 mil
14. Sheet Music - 50 mil

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Please feel free to offer in this thread.

Also, I cannot reply to any PMs until I have ten posts, so it may take a day or two for me to get back to you via PM.

Thank you for showing interest.
is the empty jar a single empty jar? if so ill bid 50m.
13. Folded Sheet - 55m
14. Sheet Music - 55m

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
here are my bids:

6. Mandrake Root (has the greenish accent)- 50 mil (as long as it isnt the whispering rose graphic)
7. Blue Glass filled with Ale- check to see if you can remove the ale if you cant its worthless as the humility quest freindship mug is bugged and comes out as a mug of ale
12. Sandstone Bench - can you post a picture if its what i think it is 75mil
6. It is not the Whispering Rose graphic.
7. I can check for you when I get home, but I beleived that I filled it myself.
12. I will try to do that later for you.

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As an FYI -- I received an offer of 700 million for the entire lot. As I stated, this is still really a price check and I am in no rush to start selling my items until I get a fair valuation.

I appreciate all the PMs, but if you would like to offer or make a suggestion, I would rather it be done here now so everyone has a perspective of what is happening.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will get 700 (or more) just by selling the marble table and mandrake root ;)

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You will get 700 (or more) just by selling the marble table and mandrake root ;)
Really? How much are they valued at?!

See, this is why I will be hesitant in my sales. An offer of 700 million is impressive (I was impressed)....but then I hear that two of these items almost equate to that.

Thank you for your honesty.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya the Marble table is worth 400-500mil i think. Talk to Gunga, he will give you a full price check for all server births.

G

Gunga_Din

1. Marble Table (three piece set) : 300-450 Mil
2. Brazier (not Doom style, server birth): I'd have to see it
3. Kettle: 30 Mil
4. Spittoon: 100 Mil
5. Ceramic Mug: 30 Mil
6. Mandrake Root (has the greenish accent): 200-250 Mil
7. Blue Glass filled with Ale : Drink the ale, if a blue glass remains then 100 Mil
8. Full Jars : If they face to the East than 100 Mil
9. Empty Jar : 100-125 Mil
10. Open Book : 20-25 Mil
11. Two Story Statue from Deciet (x2) 150-200 Mil
12. Sandstone Bench : 300-400 Mil (not seen very often)
13. Folded Sheet 75-85 Mil
14. Sheet Music : 75-85 Mil

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
1. Marble Table (three piece set) : 300-450 Mil
2. Brazier (not Doom style, server birth): I'd have to see it
3. Kettle: 30 Mil
4. Spittoon: 100 Mil
5. Ceramic Mug: 30 Mil
6. Mandrake Root (has the greenish accent): 200-250 Mil
7. Blue Glass filled with Ale : Drink the ale, if a blue glass remains then 100 Mil
8. Full Jars : If they face to the East than 100 Mil
9. Empty Jar : 100-125 Mil
10. Open Book : 20-25 Mil
11. Two Story Statue from Deciet (x2) 150-200 Mil
12. Sandstone Bench : 300-400 Mil (not seen very often)
13. Folded Sheet 75-85 Mil
14. Sheet Music : 75-85 Mil
Thank you for the price check, Gunga. I do appreciate it.

So, I have come to the conclusion that there are many people that are very interested in some of these items. I may have an idea on how I would like to sell these off to give everyone a fair chance:

A rotating auction.

I will sell items one by one until all of them are sold. There will be a minimum bid and buy out associated for each item. Once the first item is sold, the next item will be put up for bid, so on, until all the items are gone.

I will compile the list tomorrow and create a new thread.

Yet again, thank you all for your offers, honest and support.