• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] And maybe selling some items...

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Folks, I just did an IDOC with a friend and we found some things in a bag, some of them I think are rare, I was wondering if I could get a price check or something, might sell if they have some sort of value...

A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest

Shadow Dweller Lock

Irish Dancing Shoes

Positive Energy Sabre

Negative Energy Sabre

Bottle {Bless 1 stone bottle that come in various colours...)

Glass Dagger

Seven Tears' Double Bock *stamped With Ye Olde Winery's Seal
(1 stone bottle)

Big Majik Flippers
(Pink sandals)

--Easter Carrots...
Stick of Easter Spam
Nibbled Carrot Left Behind From the Easter Bunny
A Chocolate Dipped Easter Carrot
A Special Easter Carrot Dug Up Just For You!
AN Easter Carrot Lake Superior 2010
Cinnamon Stick Carrots

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest = seen one for sale at last rares fest for lik 40 or so.

Positive Energy Sabre
Negative Energy Sabre

Not sure on these but I would be interested in them. What shard are items on? until further price quotes or offers come in I would like to offer 25mil per on them.

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to get a price check on things first, I don't want to be selling something that is worth only 10m or nothing, for a larger amount of gold. So currently, I rather get the appraised then make the decision, to prevent any bad sales or poor purchases, keeping everyone contented.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Gargoyle Hourglass - Basically worthless, can be player crafted.

Mesanna's Cream Pie - White version is basically worthless, they are grounded at ALOT of EM events on lots of shards.

Big Majik Flippers (Pink sandals) - 1 to 1.5

Seaweed - This is a current server birth, spawns daily - no idea on value tho.

No idea on the other things listed honestly. Hopefully this narrows things down for you a little.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seaweed spawns daily???? missed that info....dont suppose u know were so i can add it to my ''daily spawns runebook'' for the public museum libary use.

T

Tazar

seaweed spawns daily???? missed that info....dont suppose u know were so i can add it to my ''daily spawns runebook'' for the public museum libary use.
There are no runes to it because you can not mark on the fish-dock.

A

asherd

Positive Energy Sabre

Negative Energy Sabre

im intresed in these ill offer 60mil for the pair which is about the price

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Removed some of the non-valuable items...

I am still looking for a price check but I will start selling the sabres... seeing as there is interest there...
Though since still no estimated value I'm just going to sell it "auction" style until 27th Midnight Eastern, and hopefully it will sell for whatever it's value is... O:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest = about 30 to 40 mil

Shadow Dweller Lock = about 10 to 15 mil

Irish Dancing Shoes = about 5 to 10 mil

Positive Energy Sabre = around 40 to 50mil

Negative Energy Sabre = around 40 to 50mil

Bottle {Bless 1 stone bottle that come in various colours...) if its the one from house quest for abyss plots, about 100k or so

Glass Dagger 250k to 500k

Seven Tears' Double Bock *stamped With Ye Olde Winery's Seal
(1 stone bottle) about 5 to 10mil

Big Majik Flippers 500k or so
(Pink sandals)

thats about it I would say.

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe an idoc from a little while ago? i didnt think they were; but i could be wrong.
I made this post in a word document in July lol....
Yeah, it was from a time ago, just needed to get everything on atlantic as not many play on sonoma... (or so I've seen... could be wrong and just missing the great hang out spots..)