• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] and if possible info about the following item...

V

Vaneca

basically its a pair of sandals (regular color) tagged as

"A Faction Sandals"

Thanks in advance for any information you might have for me =)

A

Asmodai

cant you still make faction crafted stuff?

if they arnt a recently crafted pair, and are in fact old,

i myself, would pay at least 20 mil for those. they look cool!

V

Vaneca

well tbh and fair, I dont have a clue if those are craftet faction items or not.
I played factions many many years ago, but never craftet any stuff and seen how it is named...

I got that pair I think about approx 2-3+ years ago from an IDOC, if I remember correctly...

So if anyone got a clue about nowadays faction craftet items and their names or any info about those sandals and how they might have been obtained, please let me/us know!

Tyvm

V

Vaneca

I hope someone else is going to respond aswell =)

The Sandals are on Europa ofc...

S

S.W.A.T

Hmmmm, I'm not sure but faction items are blessed when made for 21 days if you pay the silver price, and when the 21 days are up they become unblessable and be able to be worn by anyone. So, I'm going to assume that those sandles have had there 21 day's of being blessed, not sure If I'm correct or not but think that's a good maybe answer :p

V

Vaneca

Yes, well I knew that the Faction items are blessed for a short amount of time and that they lose the blessed attribute after that, but the more interesting question would be, what they are tagged nowadays...

If it is still A Faction Sandals or just go back to Sandals or something else...

So... Any faction crafter around? =)
If not, I´m gonna join with my worker and have a look at it.

W

Wraith One

Well, just for a little insight as to the rarity of those sandals. the letter "A" before all text in the first line hasn't shown up on anything for years. other than animals. regular crafted items just say "Sandals." death robes just say robe. Anything with the "A" tag before it is pretty much considered rare. Same goes for the vet reward cloaks and robes. Older versions carried the "A" new ones do not. I hope this helps in your determining the rarity of this item.

V

Vaneca

Indee, that info has benn very helpful.

But I´d still like to hear more, maybe someone else could help me guessing.
So maybe it is a old time craftet item with the A tag?
Or maybe its just a craftet item with a (rare) A tag on it...