• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

...... and...... discuss (PUB 74)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bard changes

Context menu updates:

Will now display the mastery path you are currently on.
Will allow you to switch masteries without having to re-do quests, once every 10 Minutes.
Initiating any mastery ability will update your mastery book with the new context menu.
upcoming changes in pub 74

this should be interesting.
i kinda like it.
but in a way i liked it that way it was.
ah well, in the end is should be better for the proff, eh?

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even though the mastery quests were easy I wont miss doing them when i switch masteries...just wish the virtuoso suit would bump up the masteries effenctiveness aswell.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I like the fact we can change now! supposed to be a 10 min wait has anyone tested this yet?

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been swaping between provoke and disco masterie alot since this came in and am very happy i dont have to look for goats to disco or healers to provoke onto anymore such a useless task if anything you should have to do all three of the masterie quests before you can start swaping masteries but as it is now once you can use the masterie you can switch it. redid provoker and have never done the quest on this guy and yet i can swap to the masterie. I like but think it should be made so you must do the quest once just to learn it. perhaps they should make the spellsongs into scrolls you need to add into your book so you must do the quests at least once to get the songs.