• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] and DCI

K

kantoska

After reading the boards and making my own sampire, I have a question about needed DCI. While piecing my suit together I found Ring of the Vile would fit my suit really well. But, this would leave me with a max of 40 DCI (Fey Legs, Quiver, and +15 bracelet.) Would this be enough to to fight Peerless/Doom/Champs? Thanks.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After reading the boards and making my own sampire, I have a question about needed DCI. While piecing my suit together I found Ring of the Vile would fit my suit really well. But, this would leave me with a max of 40 DCI (Fey Legs, Quiver, and +15 bracelet.) Would this be enough to to fight Peerless/Doom/Champs? Thanks.
The cap is 45 DCI, so sure why not? The main point is that you have some...which you do. Moreover, it will depend on YOUR fighting tactics as to how much HCI and DCI you will need to utilize in order to be effective.

Some people would say 45 and 45, but there is no magical number.

K

kantoska

You say HCI is needed, but my impression was that it wasn't that necessary if I am going to be spamming LS? Im not sure on the exact mechanics of LS so I guess im confused...

C

Credinus

While using LS, HCI isn't needed (except in the case of PvP where you may have been hit by HLA). There are two reasons to still have high HCI, though:

1) In case you run out of mana (especially from mana vamp)
2) When you want to use special attacks, such as whirlwind (can't combine LS with special attacks)

D

Divster

ls cannot be used in conjunction with special moves so if ure going to be relying on moves such as whirlwind to survive u can't just rely on ls!

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ls cannot be used in conjunction with special moves so if ure going to be relying on moves such as whirlwind to survive u can't just rely on ls!
Very good point since using one mana move vs. using another mana move. Can't be done simultaneously.