• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Ancient SOS...

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Ok, so.. I don't do much trammy stuff but the better half asked me to dig up some chests to try and get him some wands.
Here is my problem and I hope someone can help me out. Do I need to be gm fishing to pull up these ancient boxes? And for the life of me I can not remember how to find cords of where they are in the water! Someone help me out here? :wall:

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use a sextant to find the cords. You do not need to be a gm to fish them up. But the higher the skill the faster you will pull it up.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or use Automap to find the coords. Also, do you have a lockpicker that you can use instead? If so, use him and hit some dungeon chests. You'll be able to get a supply up of wands a whole lot faster than through fishing. If not, let me know what shard your on, and I can probably help you out a bit with them if its one that I'm on as well.