• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ancient SOS, wher are they

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did someone turn down the drop of Ancient SOS . I have find only 1/100 that I open. it hard enough to fish those and the difficulty to get Scalis. See like the try to slow us down in hunting new monster. I also notice that we are fishing more big fish then before. So Dev's can you turn up the Ancient SOS drop and big fish down.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agree! I dont get ancient sos theese days ..and I open 50 to 75 every time. But I sure get Big fish! If they increase them like this , it should be for a good reason and so far there is none.

5% Luck

I have my fisher at 105. Now when I was only gm and I opened my mibs at home it was 1/100. Now at 105 I open them at sea and its 1/25. Ya know like its supposed to be! But theres more....

I have heard a few complaints that @120 fishing the rng returns the rate to the gm level of 1/100 again as well as the rest of the rng generated randoms(junk,pearls,rare fish) Im sticking at 105 as it seems the best for rng streaking until this 120 thing gets worked out!

G

Gowron

I opened about 100 last week, and I wound up with 4 ancients. The odds are still about 1/25. Seems folks have been unlucky with the RNG.

MiB's are a little easier to come by. Here are some other things to do that help besides simply fishing them up.

I do net tosses (regular) about 10 at a time. I usually come out with 2-4 MiB's and a small number of lvl 1 and 2 tmaps.

Break out those tmaps! I've noticed that the lower level ones will occassionally have an MiB in them as well.

I only open MiB's once I've hit 75-100 rather than open them as I get them.

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look like my 110 fisherman have 1/100 ration and my Gm fisher better ration, maybe 1/40. Thx for the input guy.

G

Gowron

That's odd, because from the time I was GM, to 110, to 120, I have always come close to 1/25. I am not sure where the problem lies.