• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ancient Pottery fragments

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have many Ancient Pottery fragments, I know that they need for a quest but i've found no quester in all abyss. Please, can you tell me how quest is it?
And where is the quester?
Thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
go to the gargoyle city and talk to the curator he gives three quests one is for the 10 fragments!
he is in the building to the left if you enter city from west

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go to the gargoyle city and talk to the curator he gives three quests one is for the 10 fragments!
he is in the building to the left if you enter city from west
Gargoyle city is royal city?
Near what place? Queen's palace?
Soulforge?
Sorry but i don't understand :(

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's about an hour that i try to find the museum.
I know, i'l a little stupid but it's so hard for you to put a little picture of the museum?
I'm in the soulforge.
Then? where i have to go?
I've tried to go everywhere but the museum is not in the map
Customer?? The quester?

Found it :)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's about an hour that i try to find the museum.
I know, i'l a little stupid but it's so hard for you to put a little picture of the museum?
I'm in the soulforge.
Then? where i have to go?
I've tried to go everywhere but the museum is not in the map
Customer?? The quester?

Found it :)
LOL that was easy. What does the quest give you?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL that was easy. What does the quest give you?
For now, the 10 ancient pottery fragments
Don't laugh. It's not so easy for me. If you are a superman, chapeau.
Do you understand chapeau?
Or only the little quest of UO?

G

Gelf

the museum is located by the west side exit of the royal city(its on the right hand side before you leave the city). axem is the name of the quest giver(he gives the 3 quest so toggle through til to get the one u want), there are statues out front and he wanders around inside, u may have to use ctrl/shift
to find

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the museum is located by the west side exit of the royal city(its on the right hand side before you leave the city). axem is the name of the quest giver(he gives the 3 quest so toggle through til to get the one u want), there are statues out front and he wanders around inside, u may have to use ctrl/shift
to find
Yes, Gelf. I've found the museum and the three quests. For now i make only that that i receive a book ;(
Thanks to all!