• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ancient Hellhounds-A New Form of Harrassment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the purpose of the ancient hellhound? I have been wondering this since the onset of this added delicacy to the UO menu of fun. Aside from the useless sash that is dropped by these demons of the underworld what exactly is their purpose. I highly doubt the the brilliant minds of EA and UO intended them to be used as a way to grief players trying to enjoy something as simply as a rat spawn wheather it be in Depise or T2A.

It is sad that it has been allowed to continue as long as it has, perhaps the Devs find it funny or perhaps it's a way of preventing those players who do nothing but rat spawns from enjoying thier game play. In any case I for one think they have served thier purpose if they ever had one. Somethings are just plain bad ideas and this is one of them in my opinion. All things come to an end, perhaps it is time to end this madness unless of course griefing players has become the norm in UO and is allowed by EA.

Eddie123

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ancient Hellhounds!!

ancient hellhounds ever going to be turned off? or atleast make them stop working in despise.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 70.0.4 : Hell Hounds can no longer be turned into Ancient Hell hounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.