• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ancient Characters

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was logging into some shards with characters that hadn't seen the light of of day since probably pre-UOR. They still had their "This is a prize ticket" and a young player "This is half a prize ticket" on them, that's how old they were.

None of the characters on that shard got anniversary gifts. That same account *did* get them on other shards, but not the ancient unused characters. Just an observation, I didn't really need the gifts, but odd that they didn't get one. They were certainly older than 30 days. :)

One of them had 5 death robes on him. What *that* was all but, I don't know.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this happened to me and I gave it a day and relogged them in and they got the gift.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
All of them were in Felucca, of course, but one of them got a VvV warning.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Weird. That worked. :p

I had already tried logging out and back in, but I didn't think about opening the bank box.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I suppose these prize tickets are worth something?

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
my red was dead didnt know it. he did not get a gift. back when they did the cupid statue for that valentines day thing; all reds didnt get to get a gift as obviously they couldnt go to brit tram and get it. :( my dead red i got him rezzed and loggedd in and out and nothing.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am assuming that all char's must be 30 days old, as just before all this, (Last week) we made a new char on Siege, who did not get a gift on the 1st. I am not sure how long gifts will be on.

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am assuming that all char's must be 30 days old, as just before all this, (Last week) we made a new char on Siege, who did not get a gift on the 1st. I am not sure how long gifts will be on.
Any character that is at least 30 days old that logs in between 9/1/2016 12 AM ET and 11/18/2016 11:59 PM ET will receive a bag containing,

I do believe once your character turns 30 days old, and it's in that time frame, he will receive a gift.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The tickets are still redeemable, and I think the fireworks wand is worth decent cleanup rewards points.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a few really oldddddddddddd chars on one acct that when I log them in, I can see NPC names and hear sounds. But everything else is a black screen so I can't do anything with them. :(

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a few really oldddddddddddd chars on one acct that when I log them in, I can see NPC names and hear sounds. But everything else is a black screen so I can't do anything with them. :(
Have you tried using Help? even getting relocated with "help stuck" might work.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Everybody knows really old characters are in black and white, before color was invented.