• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Urgent Plea, Rid us of the Flea.... May 54, 412

Warchef1

Visitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
After the Gov. Reeves Memorial Regatta it seems some fleas have jumped ship from the Moonglow Governors boat. The fleas have over run the fields of Skara Brae and are threatening the harvest.

The City Herbalists have deduced that the safest way for us to rid the fields of this problem is to unleash the fury of Vorpal Bunnies. The bunnies are voracious consumers of fleas and will most decidedly cut down on the damage.

On Sunday 6/26 Starting at 12 noon the City of Skara Brea will hold a Vorpal Bunny Festival.

Green Thorns will be provided. but feel free to bring your own.

There will be a Scavenger Hunt running concurrent with the festival.

Prizes will be awarded for the top three places.

A book will be available at the beginning of the Festival listing the items needed, and the point value for each item.

All entries must be placed in a bag with a book with your name in it and handed off to Gov. Prince Caspian by 4pm Est.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1656031258861.png

If I am not mistaken, I believe I saw this dog running loose in Trinsic....