• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Urgent Message Sent To King Blackthorn And All Atlantic Governors By Envoy

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Your Majesty and Duly-Elected Governors,

I write to you all on the behalf of the residents of Moonglow and all the citizens of Britannia. The recent murder of Heigel at the Lycaeum has once again illustrated how poorly protected the citizens of Moonglow truly are in the absence of active and effective leadership. I fear the lack of leadership in Moonglow leaves not only all current residents at risk but also leaves the entire realm at risk as well. With the events unfolding before our eyes seemingly taking a turn for the worse, I, and many other residents, fear Moonglow would be over-run and fall easily to any potential invading forces. This would give the invaders access to the Moongate and from there they would be able to freely wreak havoc upon any city in the Realm anytime they choose. We dare not leave Moonglow so vulnerable as it makes each and every person in Brittania at risk.

The city of Moonglow needs true leadership during these times if we are to survive what most seem to think is an upcoming onslaught. This is why I implore you to appoint me as Interim Governor of Moonglow until such time as a new election can be held in the coming months. No matter your decision, I, and my "merry band of miscreants", will strive to do the best we can at defending not only our fair city but the rest of the Realm as well.

For the betterment of the Realm,

Kylie Kinslayer