• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] an unmarked recall rune

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got this item from an idoc a long time ago, no idea where its from or anything, can anyone shed some light?

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually never tried to equip it, too scared to try the other 2 :p
You can always try to mark after the last save and before server restart (thats is.. 2 mins after the message that you have 2 mins to find a secure place when another message says something like "server is going down shortly")

If the weap really acts as a rune, then u will be able to rename it and create your own rare :O

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i shoulda tried when it was test chesapeake last time....

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure why this reminded me. but people need to check even common items at IDOCs with things like this in it. For example, on LS a long long time ago seers gave out normal crystal balls BUT when you double clicked them (I think) they sent you to to places where old events were hosted. So if you sw a crystal ball in an IDOC you'd just leave it there... when it could be a very rare awesome item.