• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Open Letter to the People of Yew

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the Citizens and Merchants of Yew,
I thank you for once again putting your trust in me and electing me to the office of Governor. Though I did run unopposed this term it does not lessen in the least my appreciation towards all those who showed their support.
Our City has long gone unobserved by those in power, too often being seen as little more than that plague infested little backwoods mess. In years past few from the Royal House have walked our paths. And all too few have had the chance to observe the beauty and serenity which is the Great Yew Forests.
There are many things I would like to get done for our town, but while I take the steps to move us forward into the future, I promise to be mindful of not only our past, but also of our desire to remain as unspoiled as progress will allow. With that in mind my doors will be open to any citizen of Yew who has suggestions and concerns. I welcome trade deals with the other towns of the realms.
Lastly, I wish to thank our outgoing Governor Jandreth for his service to our community, and extend an invitation for him to offer any input he feels could further benefit Yew and her Citizens.
Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew
Knight of Yew (retired)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I heard my cousin's husbands mothers brother's hairdresser got the plague in Yew once.