• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Open Letter to the Citizens of Yew,

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Friends,

Though it is still more than a month until the election cycle begins anew, I feel it is important that I began to address you all now. Last election I supported someone from outside our community for Governor, because at the time I truly believed that her intentions were true. I have never been so wrong about anything in my life and beg your forgiveness.

Since taking office she at best an absentee Governor and at worst, a tool in the palm of the group we know as the Hand. Not only did she contrive a deal with the very ones that had been terrorizing the locals citizenry for some time, but she has also planned to name one of them and in fact the worst of the worse as her lieutenant Governor.

Now she will claim that she did what she did to insure the peace of the Yew area, but what good is such a peace when she is helping to place the dagger of the attackers at the throats of us all. To give into the full demands of the Hand was an ill conceived move, and will not assure any peace for Yew, but only many years of living under a tyranny that seeks to beat, tax and torture Yew into full submission.

It is for the reasons above and many more that I will again be asking that you vote for me in the next cycle. We must take action while there is still enough of what we know as Yew still standing free.

Thank You,

Aedon Durreah-Guardian of Aegis, Citizen of Yew.