• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Open Letter to Jeremy Regarding this Week's Five on Friday

C

Connor_Graham

I'm actually a very picky person. I just tend to see the bright side of things a little more than most. Besides that, an instruction manual had absolutely nothing to do with what I said, so I don't even see the point of mentioning it to me, unless you're just against anyone having any kind of a positive thought about the Devs.

And really, any new player that comes to UO isn't coming because they saw it on a store shelf, they're coming because an existing player convinced them to give it a try who more often than not is at least a several year vet that can show them everything.