• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An old pirate returns

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, thanks to EJ, I decided to try to get my old account back. And much to my surprise, it worked!
And even more to my surprise, my characters, gold and things are all still there (meaning that 6 years ago, I only lost my master account, and my game account was safe).

So that's the good news.

The less good part is that my last acts when I left for Daddy-hood (not much different than piracy, the crew just drinks a different grog, still don't listen to their captain, and when Daddy gets PKed, it really hurts) was trying different templates and suit combinations for my power-gaming side.

The immediate effect is that Aneirin has no armor (It's stuck in an inaccessible bank box) and my necro-mage has no necromancy (Another one of my characters stole it).
No matter, as an archer, Endless Journey isn't that great, so Aneirin is now pure role-play. This means that the no-armor problem has been solved by his situation (aka, why he has been gone for 6 years).

Now the fun part. My crew (Aneirin, Farsight and the rest) need a crew.
And they need a place to lay their weary heads.
And rum, lots of rum.

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back look forward to seeing you in game May want to look into UP as they are still around UP Stands for United Pirates.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, thanks to EJ, I decided to try to get my old account back. And much to my surprise, it worked!
And even more to my surprise, my characters, gold and things are all still there (meaning that 6 years ago, I only lost my master account, and my game account was safe).

So that's the good news.

The less good part is that my last acts when I left for Daddy-hood (not much different than piracy, the crew just drinks a different grog, still don't listen to their captain, and when Daddy gets PKed, it really hurts) was trying different templates and suit combinations for my power-gaming side.

The immediate effect is that Aneirin has no armor (It's stuck in an inaccessible bank box) and my necro-mage has no necromancy (Another one of my characters stole it).
No matter, as an archer, Endless Journey isn't that great, so Aneirin is now pure role-play. This means that the no-armor problem has been solved by his situation (aka, why he has been gone for 6 years).

Now the fun part. My crew (Aneirin, Farsight and the rest) need a crew.
And they need a place to lay their weary heads.
And rum, lots of rum.
Welcome back to UO. EJ is bringing back a lot of faces, including a number of old role-players. I don't think we ever encountered each other, but I know a number of folks who speak highly of you. Do you still use ICQ? My # is 6082388

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good to have you back, welcome back........*thinks to myself , hope he does not hear about my dragon eating the Pirate*

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Nyre Untidy Pirates, sounds like my kind of folk.

@Judas D'arc Thanks for the warm reception. Ye'll see me more!

@Jaden Rain *waves back*

@Daenyra Nice to be back... so far... *thinks about the time he was eaten by a dragon*
It's hard to come back from being eaten by a Dragon! Perhaps as GAS or Excrement? A Ghostly or maybe a Gastric appearance?

Attachments