• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An old miner incoming, wanted to say hello

• Thread starter JRedbeard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JRedbeard

Good evening all,

I am just coming back to the game and have decided its time for a fresh start. I will be loading up my wordly goods on my miner and transferring him over from Pacific to the Atlantic shard.

I hope to find a nice casual friendly guild, will start looking around when I get the char moved over.

Why Atlantic? Mostly because I hear this is the place to be, but I also recently moved from California to Iowa and want a fresh start off of the pacific server...

Anyways, just saying hi.

C

Caldwin_DDP

Welcome back!

DDP is always looking for returning players. We are an adult guild of casual gamers who's primary focus is PvM fun. Our members are both old and new but all are friendly and willing to help others. Feel free to flag down a member in game or pim me here on Stratics.

Go forth and have fun!
Cal