• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An old hair dye?

• Thread starter imported_blesh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_blesh

no mondains requirement... hrmm

this old? its an odd color... where did it come from? is it anything special?

G

You usedta could buy those dyes instead of getting the menu as you do now. They go for 750k-3m+ depending on color and shard. Colors that sell well are black, blue and green, I believe. So you would be more at the low end, but it's a neat item regardless. I'm a big fan of the old hair dyes and am always looking to augment my collection (I already have this shade however), there are quite a few of us out there so should be an easy sell. =)

I

imported_blesh

oh awesome thanks for the info!

i wasnt really looking to sell it, i found it on a vendor for 100k and i got this hair dye thing... i've been working on a full set of the mondains dyes for awhile, and then i saw this one and it didnt look quite right so i snatched it up ::giggle::

thanks for filling me in

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While we're on the subject, I have what I believe to be a bottle of bleach that was purchased during the first 2 days when it was introduced, and so is named "hair dye", but is blessed and has 10 charges.

[image][/image]

I'm not interested in selling it atm, but could I please get a pc on it?

Curiosity...

Thanks.