• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Ogre's Tale

J

Jermosh

I miss these stories. Back in the day we would have gobs of websites doing stories, short, comics, I have a personnally signed book from iMaNewbie. :thumbup1:

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss these stories. Back in the day we would have gobs of websites doing stories, short, comics, I have a personnally signed book from iMaNewbie. :thumbup1:
Here is a challenge to the Atlantic Shard. If you like to read these stories, then how about writing one. Seriously, you don't have to be Hemingway to pen a chapter.

Here's an idea... I've posted a story from the Ogre's point of view on the recent events in Despise. Pick your favorite monster, the one you've fought till you know their every move and tactic. Write a story from their perspective. It doesn't have to be an epic battle... maybe even just "a day in the life of..." kinda story.

Add it to this thread and keep it short, simple and have fun.

Safe Travels, Sam