• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Official Greeting.....

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say we just started trickling over the past couple days and I did my first xfer of goods to the shard last night. Thank you to the person ( I wish I could remember his name) that gated one of my new chars I created over here to Cove, fel last night. Also want to give a shout out to the faction char that must of watched general chat asking me for help to fel on my noobie char and thought they get an easy kill or maybe they were just saying hi the fel way I dunno lol. I was already safe in our new guild house :p We have a few more xfers coming over the next few days and some others starting new chars.

We are M!S from Baja ( West Coast) and we will play both shards. We have both PvM and PvP players. M!S would like to help contribute to the community and grow on both shards. Our players are a mixture of different time zones. Also we are friendly with 2 faction guilds The Cartel and GSE ( both Minax) on Baja. We brought over few sets of skulls to have shard harrowers planned for everybody when we are fully set up and ready as our thank you to Catskills. We will get with most and hopefully all GM's of the shard to see if we all can work together for a shard event when w eare ready. Our GM will be posting our info in the new guild sticky thread very soon.

We hold an archer event on Baja called the BSR and we hold that once a month then a grand championship of the 12 monthly winners to compete in the end year event. I would like to extend anybody who would like to compete to come over and try it and meet some new people. Its held at the Skara fair grounds on tram. You all should come over and say hi to Super Ken. Great guy ( GM of Cartel), baja shard mod for stratics, and a great emissary for baja to new visitors. I dont think he has any blues though but he is cool red though. We have a BSR being held this coming Saturday ( I think lol! Lack of caffeine atm has me slightly questioning it but Im pretty sure lol).

*Waves to everybody*

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there friend. May your stay be a pleasant one. I have at least one character on every shard, as I enjoy seeing how different shards exist with the ever moving storyline.

Alas... Clainin perished in our shard *lowers head* and take note...there are some role-players on this shard, then again, there are also role-play-haters as well. None-the-less, welcome. *smiles*

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves*

You and your family are most welcome and I know I not only speak for myself when I say we are all very grateful that you chose Catskills to visit and then make the decision to share your time with on a permanent basis.

I definitely look forward to the events you have planned and participating in such. It will be nice to see even more people on the field, friend or foe.

Until we meet in game...

P.S. If there is anything else your group needs please let us know. Anyone who posts here on these forums is very helpful.

Claudia1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome, and hello, I am Claudia and I am the chef amd care taker with Podolak at the Good Day Thread *points to the forum* Hope to see you there and hve a drink on me!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Catskills!

I echo the above posts, if you need any help setting up here, let us know! We fight and bicker alot on the boards, but overall Catskills has proven to be a great place to make a home with many helpful people and guilds.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all so much that has posted so far. Many of my guild mates are excited to be here. Going to take a few days to get everybody set up and going so you will see us coming and going back and forth to the banks and traveling around. We dont have all guilded yet or they havent made it here yet lol. We will make sure to say Hi when we are going through our motions.

N

Neverfallen

We dont have all guilded yet or they havent made it here yet lol. We will make sure to say Hi when we are going through our motions.
I have the old I^A (Insane Asylum) guild from Baja on this server now if you all are interested. It's only active members are me and...me!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to *As the Catskills turns*! A place where the pvp drama is plenty, and there's active conspiracy's every hour. But outside of that, its a pretty neat shard with many many play styles and personality's. Hope you stay awhile.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone! I too have a character on Cats M!S . I will be bringing another character over as soon as I can pack the bags of the chosen lucky one. I am very excited about coming to Cats and even more pleased the
ping is great over here ! I will be looking for a couple vendor spots to rent preferably where I don't have to marks runes :thumbup1: so if anyone has vendor spot openings please let me know.

See you soon .

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be looking for a couple vendor spots to rent preferably where I don't have to marks runes :thumbup1: so if anyone has vendor spot openings please let me know.

See you soon .
I have a couple of spots you can have for free at my house at Destard. It's not Luna, but there's a fairly steady flow of traffic there.

Which reminds me, I need to get on tonight and restock.