• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

an observation and big welcome

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been seeing new names here on the boards and in our lands so wanted to send out a smile and warm welcome to all our new residents. Legends attracts the best people!

Herp!, seems you've been around a while but not very vocal until lately - your helpfulness has been noted, sir!

Zalan was gone from us for a very long time but we've got him now, and not letting him go

Lady Tintagel, another traveler from Atlantic - I imagine you've already taken that deep breath and relaxed, laid back is the rule around here

Addis, been wracking my brain trying to remember what KDS stood for.... good to have you back!

and I'll say it one more time, good to have Omnicron around again!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its been a pleasure so far! Its been sporadic for me, but currently working on skills and templates and building up virtual wealth lol.

Its always comforting that I know Lady Devils Own is at hand and always so warm and welcoming.

Also, a big thank you to Herp for helping me. Just know your kindness will be repaid and paid forward as well.

Zalan/Tyr....need to get together man. One of my oldest buddies! lol Ill figure out a chat platform to download and go from there!

Legends always has, and always will be home to me! And the community is still as amazing as ever, even if a little smaller!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PS. I have some post counting to catch up too. Devils Own has 1200 on me....That just wont do!

Herp!

Journeyman
I... have never been a very social person, I had my few friends I ran with & that was about it. The people on Legends have brought me out of my little box recently :). I've been around Legends since June of 2000, took a 5 year break starting in 2004, came back in 2009 with a friend, & won't be leaving ever again. I'm extremely happy to see faces I recognize from long ago when I was but a wee little boy, even if they don't remember me. I spent most of my time in a small house and a 2 story villa right next to the Fel Britain moongate from 2000-2005 playing as Loser M.(back then he was a thief mage) along with Sticky Fingas(RL friend lost in the mix of life), Numba One Stunna (RIP Greg), and fighting LeX daily. Before Legends I played on Baja for nearly 3 years. I don't get too much time anymore, but I'm always happy to help when I am on & I am always happy to give aid to anyone at spawns, bosses, or just hunting in general if they want it. Now that Putrefier has been set back to his normal old self(or so I hear), I do plan on keying Parox heavily this weekend to get Zath that Swampie finally, whether she can join us or not due to time zones and her being 4 hours ahead of me. I'll make sure to see if anyone wants to come play with us, but it's normally a pretty ridiculous hour by the time I am actually able to do anything :D. Legends is my home, thank you all for the fun times & being so wonderful.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Carnival is upon me, and since it is a time of debauchery, it is not befitting for a lady like me, thus I intend to spend the extra long weekend playing.
I will have plenty of Dreadhorn keys and people will be most welcome to join. We can also tour minax captains! Or do Fel Turtle. Or a Harrower!