• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) An invite to the Governors and people of the free cities of Britain

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hello all

The Queen of the Outlaws and Mayor of Safe Haven invite the brave and free Governors and people of the Cities who refuse to let King Kelmo rule their part of Britainia.
Edit: Sorry, bad wording, I just don't like the King part, I do like what Kelmo try to do-

The doors to my Castle in Safe Haven will be open today Januar 3th 3 pm EST.

It is an open meeting and all are welcome as long they comes in peace.

The goal for the meeting is to get the brave and free men and women if Britania together and work together to try make Britainia a better place to live in the name of freedom.

I also know we do have Cities, the old King did not find worthy to allow to have a Governor, I will like to invite the Citizens of this towns and their Mayors too. King Kelmo and his minions is welcome too.
Edit: Sorry again, Minions was a bad choose of word, I did mean the ones who did vote for Kelmo as king.

The Agenda

1. Welcome to the Governors / Mayors and their people.
There will be 5 tables.
Table 1. Governors and Citizen of Britain, Vesper and Moonglow
Table 2. Mayors and Citizen of Ocllo, Serpent's Hold, Nujel'm, Jhelom and Cove
Table 3. Mayors and Citizen of Safe Haven City, Barter Town and Buccaneer's Den
Table 4. Mayors and Citizen of towns outside Britainnia (Ter Mur, Zento, Luna and Umbra etc)
Table 5. King Kelmo and his minions (Minoc, New Magincia, Skara, Trinsic, Yew and Gilfane City)

Edit: Sorry again, I understand this was a bad move too. I only wanted to make it easier for the groups to speak together

2. Choose of a meeting leader (can't be Kelmo or one of his minions and can't be from outside Britainnia)
Edit: Sorry again. The last part in () should not had been there

3. Each City/town from table 1-3 is invited to the Rostrum to speak a few words about their Town/City and who will be their contact for next meeting. Table 4 and 5 do not get invited to speak at the rostrum except their choosen King, who will be allowed a little speak time and table 4 can choose a person, who will speak for them.
Edit: Sorry should had been same rules for all tables.

4. Party time, lets all have a nice and peaceful day together. Please go outside, if you want to fight. Duels are allowed at Center Roof but be sure you get friended first, so you do not get kicked from the castle.
Edit: Phuu, this part seem to be ok and the rest too.

There will be a stevard, who hold some pies for more peaceful fighting, just tell him the Queens name after the party starts.

See you in Safe Haven this evening.

Edit: Hope I can do better next time and we all can work together.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the summary, I hope to see you all this evening, an hope we can have a good pie fight after as I had a lot of Mesanna's Cream Pies from an IDOC a few years ago. My Steward will make sure you all get one. just say the Queens name.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This post looks very similar to what Kelmo is trying to accomplish. Why not just join the already established meetings that Kelmo is organizing? If you really want a unified Siege then this post shouldn't exist.

If this was just a party invite. Then post a "party invite" post. And give a few days notice maybe. ;)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It is similar, just an invite from the Vice side this time, but still an invite to all.I don't want to unified Siege, I want an evil and a good side, but with respect for each others.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was at work, when I wrote the invite and a little in hurry, so I came off wrong :(, I can see now, I came off wrong. I do respect what Kelmo are trying to do, but he can't be king for both Vice and Virtue. A little RP war do not hurt. I don't want the drama we had in 2016, I want to move on and try to make Siege a better place, where people can get a long and still fight for fun like at the sundays was before the drama.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If this was just a party invite. Then post a "party invite" post. And give a few days notice maybe. ;)
I may try again.
I'm very sorry, I should had worded it better and given a few days more notice.

To try to explain, what I was wanting to do, I will use Tjalle's word to me in ICQ as it look like I have hard getting my own words show, what is in my mind.

"Maybe we could let the Virtue side elect a King and the Vice side could elect some other title like Tyrant, Ruler or some other evil Lord..." I was not trying to become Queen from the Vice side, I do not have the respect needed for that.

Also the tables was not meant as disrespect but I see it was a wrong move. I only wanted to try to give the groups a chance to speak together and maybe choose leaders for their towns.

And the word minons was a wrong choice, my English sucks in many way, I just did mean the part of the shard, who support Kelmo as king. It was not meant as disrespect.

I guess no matter what I try to say, I only dig my hole deeper. I'm very sorry.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why is Kelmo even considered a "Virtue" King? he is part of the VICE alliance after all...
It's just a name.

From what I have gathered. Kelmo decided to take action on something most on the shard saw as an issue.

We have a part time EM and no voice.

This is in no way something negative on Bennu. He's been a fine EM as far as I'm concerned and I think that is also the consensus from most everyone on the shard as well.

However, we have not had the luxury of a monthy meeting of Governor's. Kelmo choose to step up and, hopefully, organize the meetings and see if we can do more with what we are given on Siege.

I can't speak for everyone but personally I think it's a honorable thing he is trying to do. I hope he's able to pull it off. This isn't a Vice or Virtue thing. It's a Siege thing. These meetings are a forum for everyone to voice their opinions and concerns.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
why is Kelmo even considered a "Virtue" King? he is part of the VICE alliance after all...
I believe what made the issue for me is the word King, I don't believe Siege can have one king.

Also you call your alliance Vice but it do not cover the whole vice side. Maybe we need to drop that Vice vs Virtue thing and the King thing and just make it a Siege Council with a shared coordinator and that can very well be Kelmo.

From what I have gathered. Kelmo decided to take action on something most on the shard saw as an issue.
I understand now. I tried to tell about my issue with Kelmo calling himself King, I believe we could had found a better model if we had tried to speak about it.

I can't speak for everyone but personally I think it's a honorable thing he is trying to do. I hope he's able to pull it off. This isn't a Vice or Virtue thing. It's a Siege thing. These meetings are a forum for everyone to voice their opinions and concerns.
I know it is a honorable thing and he tried to use the setup we got from Devs about a "Virtue" King and Governors. And you right, it is not really a Vice or Virtue thing, it is a Siege thing.

I'm sorry for my part in this. Lets start over and then use this forum to get the core set up, it is very hard to do in game, where we can't find a time all can be there.
I would have loved to see the log from Kelmo's meeting as it was a public meeting.

I don't even know who was there. I was not able to go at I to get up early next day.