• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An invitation

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Trinsic is honored to host the next convention of Britannia's governors on Friday, August 2 at 7:30 pm Pacific time (10:30 pm EST). Note that the meeting is for governor business but all interested Britannians are invited to attend and take not on the proceedings.

The meeting shall take place at the Keg and Anchor pub, located centrally within the walled city of Trinsic. I look forward to all attendences. Discussions shall continue from previous items such as possible upcoming events and questions to be posed to the great spirit Messanna.

David Orcslayer
Grand Paladin, Order of the Flaming Knight
Governor of Trinsic

One Blade, One Honor, One Destiny!

Azor Ryurik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I fear I will be late if I can make it at all. This is the first time that I have been placed to work till 10pm CST on Friday. I certainly hope they do not repeat it.

However, Jehlom will still be honored to open the pits for the tourney!

Telmor Ruthridge
Governor Jehlom

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am very interested in attending this event. I will be sure to be there as best I can... though I may be a bit late if my daughter doesn't want to go to bed ;)

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi Mystique! I haven't been on a whole lot this week but typically if/when I am on, it's during the mid-evening (say 8-ish to 10-ish, Eastern time). Friday, of course, I'll be on for this meeting and probably longer. I've also got a Bulletin Board on my house south of the Trinsic Moongate in Trammel where I can be reached.

Azor, if you want I can see about making the meeting later? Perhaps 8:30 pm Pacific? Let me know if that works for you.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The later the meetings begin, the more improbable my complete attendance becomes. However, I know the inverse to be true for Lady Kirthag of Yew.

I will attend as I am able.

The Illustrious Lord Cephas
Lord of Knights of Veritas
Governor of New Magincia

Azor Ryurik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I will be there for some of it but I will be late in getting there and would rather not push back time just for me <smiles> I can always catch up later, and we would lose too many with a later time.

Mystique We miss you and are pleased that you saw the thread AND posted!

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Question: Why not use that big school/courthousee on the eastern side of Trinsic (near the eastern bank)? Seems more in line with official government business to use that building than to use a pub. Just sayin'.

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Question: Why not use that big school/courthousee on the eastern side of Trinsic (near the eastern bank)? Seems more in line with official government business to use that building than to use a pub. Just sayin'.
But Pubs are more fun :)

These meetings are still fairly informal and thus are better suited for a less formal location such as the town pub. In my opinion, of course.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cool deal, I was just curious. Let me know if you want someone to scout out fun spots for these things. I am totally new to the game again (gone 13 years) and am just returning, so finding a way to slip into the game's primary RP would be super fun for me.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Pubs are more fun. Also, I like that it speaks to the public nature of the meeting: we seek to exclude no one who is genuinely interested, and have no authority to remove anyone from the premises.

I'll provide fish, ale, and hard cider, but the rest of the refreshments are on Trinsic's governor's tab. Last week, it was at the Salty Dog, hosted by New Magincia, which kind of doesn't have a proper tavern anymore. Next week, we'll probably end up at another tavern in a third city, until we are summoned by the King. And the meetings may well continue after that point.

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Cephas [V] said:
...until we are summoned by the King.
If my latest correspondence with Mesanna is any indication, that could be a while... :-|

Last edited:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
when & where is the next meeting?

Last edited:

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I heard that the next meeting was to be in Yew, but I'm not certain. I would think that it would be at the same time, but I have other obligations: my daughter who was born earlier in the day the night King Blackthorn summoned the new governors, the healers have given us permission to bring her home for the first time.

The Illustrious Lord Cephas
Lord of Knights of Veritas
Governor of New Magincia

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OH! That is news! I'm happy for you!!! :D
I'll bug the other governors - family is oh more so important!

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Congratulations Cephas! I'm expecting my second myself sometime this November. They're horrible little things, but very fun. :D

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm out of town this weekend and so will be unable to organize or attend a meeting :-\