• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An invitation to a wedding.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI everyone of you will die at this joining :D
And should anyone of any hue, meet their untimely demise at this joining ceremony, there are 2 Ankhs of Sacrafice in Iantown, within 'very close' proximity, to the wedding chapel, to res the dearly departed. :)

Ye might want to visit Iantown ahead of time, to get ye bearings, to find the Ankhs at the 2 homes, nearby.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 PM central April 11. Unless cold feet set in... *winks*
There is NO EXCUSE for cold feet ! ! Nay the *purple shoe maker* has assured me that he will make ..........INSULATED purple shoes, in due time for ye joining ceremony !!!

C

Chim

now if all the people who posted on this thread played at the same time Siege wouldn't be so quiet ...

congratz Kelmo and Luka... may this add spice to your lives !!!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Dear Patty... I finally found a use for those two white bolts of cloth from all of those years ago...

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a sweet wedding gift for u guys but its kind of a secret and i have to give it to u soon so ill meet u in game sumtime between now and tomorrow and ill hand it over

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo hopes you arent going to have her wearing white. Bo knows she isnt as pure anymore.

As for the killing yeah Bo has come up with new creative ways of beating you people down. The chinja method is still the best, 4 stealthing necros really funny too.

S

Scopulus Falco

Hmm canz deadz peepz drinkz booz??If so im bringing yaz the old pink stuff they gave us years and years ago fer ya mate.:twak::fight::pint::gee:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wouldn't be a Siege event if we didn't! :)

FYI- The wither spam has already been done.... many times over. Someone should find a new mass-murder method.
Aye agreed, mass murderers need to be new creative. :)

Of course mass murders on Siege is sorta like makin love, AINT NOTHIN LIKE THE FIRST TIME baby... :)

*enters her most comic fondest, first time ever being a ghostie myself in an SP mass murder, screenshot of a day on Siege, in olde Iantown*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody please icq me on the day? I don't want to miss it and half the time I don't know what day of the week it is, never mind the actual date.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remodeled the NW Brit house with the house teleporter tile that goes to Iantown for any one to use to get to the wedding or Iantown in general.

For any guests be they in NEW here, or from other shards, this home is just nw of Lord British's moat, the first big house in the row, or sw of the Brit Cemetary. Easy enough to find easier than tryin to find Iantown for the unfamiliar to our shard. So just, climb up the stairs at this NW Brit house, and the teleporter tile taking ya to Iantown, is right there.

Feel free to enjoy the hedge maze garden on 2nd floor.

*anyone have hedges for sale ?*

I need more hedges for my gardeny, find the wedding in Iantown from a NW Brit.. hedge maze. ! :)

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remodeled the NW Brit house with the house teleporter tile that goes to Iantown for any one to use to get to the wedding or Iantown in general.

For any guests be they in NEW here, or from other shards, this home is just nw of Lord British's moat, the first big house in the row, or sw of the Brit Cemetary. Easy enough to find easier than tryin to find Iantown for the unfamiliar to our shard. So just, climb up the stairs at this NW Brit house, and the teleporter tile taking ya to Iantown, is right there.

Feel free to enjoy the hedge maze garden on 2nd floor.

*anyone have hedges for sale ?*

I need more hedges for my gardeny, find the wedding in Iantown from a NW Brit.. hedge maze. ! :)

That house is so far out of the way you might as well run from Umbra gate to Iantown. Or better yet, use the house teleporter just off the east bridge from Umbra gate.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the Umbra one myself a lot, too.

WE know where kelmo's house is in Umbra right off the bridge.

I also invited some folks to attend from other shards as well, so if they can not find the Umbra teleporter house link-up perhaps, they can find mine. And NEWs or just new players unguilded, still run around downtown Brit, & NW Brit, at times.

Anyhow the NW Brit teleporter tile & house is just there, till after the wedding, should anyone want or wish, to use it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's also a rune to Iantown locked down on the steps of my Moonglow Gate shop.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luka and I will make our relationship formal on the 11th of April. This is a Sunday. We will have our joining ceremony early in our day so that our friends can join us.

This will be a bonding between us. EMs are welcomed, but we will do this on our own.

Luka and I have been a couple for years. We have met in real life even... yeah... it is one of those stories.

I love her more in real life than what the game offers. We will do our best at this event. No matter what... She will still be there for me.
dot dot dot.

Odd but probably the most interesting thing ive seen on these forums in a very long time.

I dont realy know either of you in game that well, but i may join the necro ninja crew. = )

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Do you, Kelmo, take this woman, to have and to emote, in nox and in health, until subscription cancellation do you part?"

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QZ, I *think* I have a bunch of hedges somewhere.... I just have to find them in the mess of houses. Where can I drop them off, should I find them?

*EDIT* I have 50 tall hedges I can donate to the cause. They are leftover from my hedge maze I made on the roof of my castle. I had to take it down bc I needed the space for more bods.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
We all have mail boxes in Iantown. *winks*

kelmo

Old and in the way