• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Introduction and An Invitation

Would you visit Felluca under a carefully planned event?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other, please add your perspective

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id love to join and learn to do champs and factions. I met Pitr ingame and has been very helpful i have trained up my necro/mage/sw and although not completely finished i think is ready to start some learning and helping. I am also training up a mage tamer and the greater dragon is bonded and training is going well. I play at odd times but would love to join in with others. Which faction do i need to join, and can i join a guild or is it best not to?
If u just wanna try a champhunt, no need to join anything at all.
Faction on the other hand, here u would need to build a PVP char, and join a guild, so u can get alot of help from your'e guild mates. Beeing alone in faction is not fun at all.

Personally i try and help newcommers to faction, but not all in my alliance feel the same way. (i'm Minax btw)

Factions atm has 3 sides.
COM/TB natives more or less here on drac. (they stick together all the time)
MIN players mostly from US,EU.
SL Some guys from EU, They hate everyone except themself.

So if you are german i would probberly try and get into COM/TB.
SL i would't even try, Minax, well there is a chance but its low.

Hope the information was usefull. Good luck with whatever you decide.

C

CatLord

Factions atm has 3 sides.
COM/TB natives more or less here on drac. (they stick together all the time)
MIN players mostly from US,EU.
SL Some guys from EU, They hate everyone except themself.

So if you are german i would probberly try and get into COM/TB.
SL i would't even try, Minax, well there is a chance but its low.

Thank you for the insight... I had no clue.

Personal note here.

Of course there is some smack talking, some bashing... but the level of it is truly low compared to most shards... and respect is a two way road.

However, UO would not be a challenge if everyone would be on the same side... so I have to thank my game partners for making UO my favorite game and our game foes for their skill, speed and wits... together they make UO very enjoyable... forcing me to improve, adapt and learn... each battle a new lesson, a new scenario...

Pick which side you wish... it wont change my offer. Any doubt or anything I can do to help... count on me.

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all.

I dont play often but am looking for the occasional night of hunting etc.

Ill try to make it along to an evening or two a week. Hope thats ok.

Ill just need to work out what time 8pm EST is in GMT ;)