• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An idea for an RBG Regiment

• Thread starter Victoria Navarre
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

Victoria Navarre

I have been wanting to create an RBG regiment for some time now,but I would like to know if people would actually be interested in what I have planned and would like to join in.

I would base the Regiment in Serpents Hold and the unit would be sea-faring in nature. The ranking system would mirror rl navy. Petty officer,ensign,lieutenant,commander,captain ect ect.

Potential duties would include moving important goods and nobles across the seas as a faster route than over-land. This "navy" would provide protection to the City of Serpents Hold and on the seas as far as our numbers would allow.

As a result,this could open up more rp possibilities with those that may not have a natural "enemy". *looks over at Hawkeye Pike*

So what do you think? Would this be something you would care to join in with? Battles on the high seas. Just like what alot of people have been asking for in UHall. We can start the 'pirate expansion' early. :)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it sounds like a good idea. For too long the seas have been run by those pesky pirates.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Stamps with the "Va'lis Stamp of Approval"*

Hmm, I wonder if I could fight off a pirate or naval officer with a fishing pole.

V

Victoria Navarre

*Stamps with the "Va'lis Stamp of Approval"*

Hmm, I wonder if I could fight off a pirate or naval officer with a fishing pole.
Maybe a blackrock imbued fishing pole...but that could cause a gigantic tidal wave and could crush alot of towns.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured he'd be more likely to use the blackrock as bait.
*runs off to make sure Trinsic is prepared for tidal waves*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes something must be done to curtail pirate activity. Just please, do not ever look in to how Aedon gets his gold.

V

Victoria Navarre

I figured he'd be more likely to use the blackrock as bait.
*runs off to make sure Trinsic is prepared for tidal waves*
It's a good thing they have shore walls to stem any damage from a large wave. What about the PGoH Tavern though? It's right on the shore itself isn't it?

K

katherinepgoh

It'd probably be just our luck that after having it blown up with blackrock once, blown up conventionally after that, blown up with blackrock AGAIN, that we'd get hit with a tidal wave :p

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... but we all know what happens when you don't make sure something is in good repair before a big wave hits it. And I figure we can rebuild Galehaven... again... it's about that time again anyway *grins*

V

Victoria Navarre

Just had to add this because I like this room.​

Oh yes...there will be banquets!! :thumbup1:

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It'd probably be just our luck that after having it blown up with blackrock once, blown up conventionally after that, blown up with blackrock AGAIN, that we'd get hit with a tidal wave :p
*Semi-innocent whistling*

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to see RBG-Serpent's Hold :)

I could even help you with a site for it, its built on WordPress which is really really easy... let me know Vic. :)

V

Victoria Navarre

I would love to see RBG-Serpent's Hold :)

I could even help you with a site for it, its built on WordPress which is really really easy... let me know Vic. :)
OK so I have made a guild tag and I'll sign up to rbg as soon as I can.

C

Corvak

Awesome :)

There's always an open space for your fleet at the Haven docks.

C

CatLord

Like always Victoria, your choices rock.
Please bring back your partner to play!

V

Victoria Navarre

Like always Victoria, your choices rock.
Please bring back your partner to play!
Thanks,and while Hunter may come back "someday",right now he is very determined about finishing his degree. He has 2 years left and then work. So who knows. After he establishes himself,he may return to UO.

C

CatLord

Very good.

Please count on me if you need anything... just dont ask me to jump aboard any ships...

I HATE WATER.

V

Victoria Navarre

Awesome :)

There's always an open space for your fleet at the Haven docks.
Speaking of Haven. Has anyone noticed the new arena where the old moongate used to be? There is no entrance to the arena floor itself yet,and lizardmen and a corpser still spawn there.

By this area has a dock as well.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK so I have made a guild tag and I'll sign up to rbg as soon as I can.
We all will be more than happy to help you set up Serp's Hold. I'll get with you about the site and will walk you through it... its built on WordPress which is really really easy! ;)