• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Safe Haven, Siege Perilous

Safe Haven

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
Townships
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

An idea for a Safe Haven Event, Bazaar at my Castle roof

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi Citizens

I would like to make a Bazzar at my castle roof. I will redeco it so Shop owners of the shard and others who have something to sell, can have a Stall with a table, where they can lockdown their wares.
The Stall owners will be friended to the castle and if we could find a few guards too, who can handle the thieves, it would be nice.

Maybe the center of the roof could be used for a little Cafe and maybe something else.
I will need to get my lockdowns down a little first, but if a success, maybe we could do it a few times a year.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe we could call it Safe Haven Fashion and Design Week.

Each Stall will be allowed to place one Vendor, Mannequin or Steward to show their wares.
If they choose a Steward, I will co-own them for a few mins so they can place it. They will have full access as friend after that and can use the bag as storage or with keywords for free samples of their wares.
They will also have a Stall of something like 3x4 tiles, maybe more, marked with a different color granit floor tiles or gosa.
They will be friended, so they can placetable, funitures, boxes with lockdown items to show.
I'm working on getting free lockdowns for this

Maybe we could make a fashion show too or maybe a Miss Siege event. I would like some mini events to go on at the center floor, if someone will sign up for it, could be clowns trying to fight but ending up killing them self or something.

I would like to hear, if anyone here want to take part in this. The stalls could stand for a week, and when the owner is online he could be there. The mini events will have to choose a time for their show.
If we try to place the events at times, where most can be on, I believe it could work, maybe mainly in the weekend.

I would like to see stalls for Fashion, Armor suits, Weapons, Potions, petals etc, Food, Funitures, anything you could find at a Bazaar.