• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] An idea and a problem

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First the idea! How about making it where it says [Last Target] or something along the lines of that on whoever your last target is?

Now the problem...I notice that targeting in the EC is somewhat bugged compared to the 2d client. I'm specifically talking about targeting the ground or tiles. Alot of times when running through the lost lands I get the "Target cannot be seen" message and I have to try literally 50 times to teleport. However, if I load up 2d I can teleport the first time. I don't know if there is an easy fix for this or not, but thought I'd mention it.

F

Fink

I'm not really seeing any difference but I've always had trouble in the Lost Lands. It's so convoluted and lumpy.

It would be terrific if your cursor changed to show out of range, out of sight, or otherwise invalid targets before you clicked. I also wish you got an option to retarget like you do with energy vortices, but for all skills, spells, and items. Some skills if you misclick you get the skill delay but no use.