• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

an honest opinion...

mabymc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hi everyone!
I'm writing this post today because I'd like to show you a music video I shot and edited for a friend of mine.
I am not a professional videomaker and this is not a job but just a passion.
I just want to ask you your opinion about the video, what I did wrong and how i could do better.
I hope you will enjoy it and also I hope not to waste your time with this post.
Here's the video:

Thank you very much!!!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have liked to seen your backup singer in the vid somewhere. That would have been a nice touch of class,in my opinion. To me,the locations you shot really didn't match up to the song. Was this a song about some friends in New York that you'd like to see again? Your vid needs to match the lyrics,which I enjoyed. Overall I have to say that you did do a very good job with the editing. One thing I am curious about is why you decided to start the video in black and white then switched over to color after a few seconds.

mabymc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I would have liked to seen your backup singer in the vid somewhere. That would have been a nice touch of class,in my opinion. To me,the locations you shot really didn't match up to the song. Was this a song about some friends in New York that you'd like to see again? Your vid needs to match the lyrics,which I enjoyed. Overall I have to say that you did do a very good job with the editing. One thing I am curious about is why you decided to start the video in black and white then switched over to color after a few seconds.
no reason...i thought it was cool