• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] An event lantern not nececarily from the new events

U

umphreak

Hey, I'm looking to buy an event lantern that has a differnt hue than a normal lantern, i think most are. It doesnt have to be from a new event, any will do. The only lantern that I wouldnt want is the I Stole THis Lantern, (or the holloween ones that are common hehe)

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bright-ish blue one for sale on Europa, Storing the Dark Energy from Umbra University. 38970131 if interested.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI, the library reward lanterns come in a few different colors, I think there is plain then blue and green and copper colored, I forget if there is another one, but the main thing that is interesting about them is they sit differently than normal lanterns do. They also "flicker" like hanging lanterns.

Two of each lantern (tinkered and library) on two squares next to each other:

Raised up the tinkered lantern so they're in a line:

Library lantern hanging from metal sign rubble:

Also sigil lanterns are very pretty, and not very expensive compared to event lanterns:

K

kray2s

i got some library reward ones and some twighlight lanterns from the haloween event a couple years back. Not all on vendors so if u still need pls icq me or pm

U

umphreak

I have a few twighlight ones layin around and the library ones are alright, but im lookin for something a lil more rare :)