• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Atlantic dinner

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can remember a time when that sort of thing was regular... where going to the Tavern on Friday night and telling stories of adventures had during the week was a regular thing...

I miss that. Wonderful thing there...

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can remember a time when that sort of thing was regular... where going to the Tavern on Friday night and telling stories of adventures had during the week was a regular thing...

I miss that. Wonderful thing there...
I remember back way back in the day, myself and a bunch of strangers were hunting in the cove graveyard (like I said, way back in the day, heh) and we decided to erect a bar to pass the time between spawns. We all contributed furniture and booze and whatnot, made a little area with charis and tables outside the crypt. It was pretty fun doing stuff like that.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think that blue roach is responsible for making the gumbo and crawfish/ crawdads