• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Answer

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many requests have already been made on how and when the soulbinders clean up will end. I am really very, very angry. Every month you have to pay to play and I expect that if I pay I will also be given explanations. My request and that of other players is very simple. Nobody ever replied. WHEN WILL THE MONSTERS CAPTURED BY THE SOULBINDERS END ???
SORRY BUT SINCE I PAY TO PLAY ASKING FOR ANSWERS ALSO. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING- PLEASE I WANT CLEAR ANSWERS. I will publish this issue on all the forums I find. and, I repeat, I pay for playing and quite a lot. I want answers. Thank you